Saturday, April 30, 2011

what to blog...??

So I find myself really struggling with what to blog about lately!  I am sure this happens to everyone who has a blog, but I feel like I have "writers cramp" so to speak!  I don't want to ONLY talk about and showcase my things (though that will always be a big part of it--LOL!), but I guess I want to know from you--what makes you read and enjoy a blog?? 
I suppose I should include some things about me, even though I have never been great at discussing things about myself--but here is a little bit about me!
My name is Harmony Niedzwiecki.  I live in Western Massachusetts in the town of Easthampton with my husband of 7 yrs (Dave) and our 2 kids:  Seth will be 3 May 21 and Abby is 10.5 months.  I work a full-time 32 hour a week job as a dental hygienist on top of being mom and now being the only one running Bobbles & Peanuts!  I think sometimes that I just must be insane, but I really do love it!  I would LOVE some day to be able to cut back on my full time job and do more with this creative outlet!  I LOVE to scrapbook, read, cook, bake, and do almost anything outdoors!  I find that I have less and less time to do some of the other things that I love these days, but I am really trying to work on my time-management skills!! :) 
I started Bobbles & Peanuts on Feb 14, 2011.  I could not be happier with how it has been going for me so far!  Lots of people ask how I came up with the name of my store.  I started making accessories for my daughter, Abby, so I wanted to have her name in there somehow without something obvoius like "Abby's Accessories" or something like that!!  I tend to call all her little hair goodies "bobbles", so that seemed to fit well and was catchy!  I have also called Abby my "peanut" since day 1--ironic because she is always in the 90%+ for her age in length!!  Anyway, from there "Bobbles & Peanuts" became the name and I have always just like the sound of it!  I still get to have Abby in there without having to outright say her name!
OK---I would LOVE some feedback from all of you!  What would u like to see on this blog??  It can be more about Bobbles & Peanuts, about me and my family, or about anything else--I am willing to branch out a little :)
These are a couple pics of all of us!   The first one is of Dave and Seth on Easter.  The 2nd is Abby, my Peanut! from about 1 month ago.  The bottom is Seth and me from Christmas---sad but true---I have almost no pics of myself since I am usually behind the camera!!


Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment