Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Making a webpage!!

Ok--I have a template!  Holy Smokes!  I am aiming to have http://www.bobblespeanuts.com/ up and running May 21, 2011.  This will be my son's 3rd B-day, so it's a good day to aim for and I will remember the day easier :)
I have to start working on taking better pics to add to the page, though.  I have been taking my pics on a window-sill in my living room, but they just aren't cutting it!  I hate to resort to the typical white background for my photos, so I have to play around a little and see what looks good!
So these are some of my new goodies!  I have lots of new feather clips, some with flowers and some just feathers.  They are not so little-girlie, and more for teens or even us moms who like cool accessories!

I also have new Feltys.  I just LOVE these--it is hard to not give them all to my little girl.  I have sports themes, dogs, and more!!
On a personal note, my son is going to be 3 in a few weeks and I can't stand it!  I don't know what it is, but the idea of him being 3 makes me sad :(  Why do they have to get big so fast?
Have a great week!  Stop by my FB store Friday at 1 PM EST!  We are having more Nap-Time Games!

1 comment:

  1. It is all coming along! I usually take pictures under a spot without a flash. You can also use picnik.com and choose to autofix and it will make it look more like the actual product :)

    ReplyDelete