Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Spring!

So it finally is starting to feel like Spring a little here in Massachusetts.  We are in the process of putting together a swing set for our kid's up-coming birthdays and are all enjoying getting outside after such a long long winter!  I absolutely LOVE being outside so I am taking full advantage of it!  That being said I have been making as many new Bobbles, but I have been working on more tulle flowers and even starting to make fabric flowers (hopefully pics coming soon!)
I just finished a referral contest and was lucky enough to gain LOTS of new fans!  I will be having another Nap-Time Games on May 6 at 1 PM EST--I am skipping a couple of weeks due to the referral contest for one, and I am off to a Red Sox game on Friday of this week--YIPPEE!!!  Kids off to mom's overnight and I get to have some real fun-time with my husband for the first time in WAY too long!  We got in a good habit for a while of taking time for ourselves, but it is so easy to get caught up in everything with the kids that time for us has fallen by the way-side a little.  We are working on changing that again!  I whole-heartedly think that all parents need a little time to themselves too!
One new thing that I have been working on is iron-on appliques for shirts.  I am trying to think of things to be able to offer all the little boys out there too!  We will see if these are popular--I hope so because I think they are adorable!  This is one of the tie patterns, but I have animals, butterflies, crowns, planes, rockets, hearts, and more!!

(Ummmm...I have NO idea why this is so big!! LOL---did I get your attention?)
Have a great last half of the week!
:)  Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment