Thursday, March 31, 2011

More new stuff!

Hi everyone!  Sick kids and teething have been keeping me super busy lately!  My son is almost 3 and fighting back and forth between teething, colds, and just being 3.  He is just too cute but is such a handful sometimes!  Gotta love him!  My little girl is almost 10 mos now...oh how fast it goes!--and she is teething too and has an ear infection!  Hopefully everyone will get teeth and get better really soon! 

In the mean time I have made a few new types of bows.  I am really trying to branch out and add more things to see what the favorites are for my customers.  This is a sports-theme bow that I made recently.  I have soccer, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, ballet, cheerleading, and even something for the horse enthusiast--but I can't post them all!








I've also started a "deal/item of the week" promo on my FB store.  This week is children's scarves 2 for $5 with free shipping.  I think this will be a good way to showcase some items that get lost in the shuffle sometimes.  I am still kicking around the idea of a website, but it is a LOT of work!  I am torn between having someone do it for me and my husband wanting to do it himself.  There are not enough hours in the day for a FT job, 2 kids, my business and building a website--but I am sure we will figure something out!

I think my next giveaway will be on my blog.  It may not be for a while--and it may just be for my own store, but we will see!  I'm looking into it!

Happy April Fool's tomorrow!!


3 comments:

  1. very cute bows! I try to make the bow clips sometimes but dont think mine come out as the ones I see others make on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Krissy! They are a lot of fun to make and I am starting to try new kinds too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Hi' I found your link at UBP11, this is a great way to find new blogs to read. Your blog is beautiful! Cute bows... I love making hair ties.
    You might want to come over and enter my Easter Giveaway :)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete