Wednesday, May 11, 2011

busy busy bobbles

What a fun and BUSY spring it is turning out to be!  The website is coming along!  I am very much hoping by the end of the month we will be live, but it is a little premature to set a date yet.  Hopefully by the end of the summer it will be running well and have the little kinks worked out--I know there will be growing pains with this, so hopefully I will learn fast and everyone will be patient with me :)  It will be so much nicer to have an easy and centralized place for orders!
I am also getting prepared for a day-care tag sale to liquidate baby gear and maybe sell some Bobbles inventory :)  I have to admit that as much as I do not want more babies, it is VERY emotional for me to go through all this stuff and get rid of it!  That is really strange for me, because I can usually get rid of almost anything with no issues.  I will have all my baby gear there as well as a table to showcase some of my stuff.  I am also looking into a local outdoor market/craft fair that runs over the summer.  I am hoping to go check it out this weekend and if I like it I may book a table for a day or 2. 
In my spare time (HAHA!) I have been still making new things.  I have really enjoyed playing with the new fabrics I have.  Mostly I am making appliques, button covers for pony holders, and fabric flowers with them.  It is fun to do something new!  This is one of the fabric covered headbands that I made with a couple of matching flowers.  I have TONS of fabric and more on the way to be able to do more colors and styles
I am SO thrilled with how this came out!
Have a great week :)
Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment