Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fun with Tulle

I have a new minor addiction to tulle.  I started off playing around to make tutus and have been looking into new ways to play around with it.  I came up with wreaths and flowers


As predictable as this is to say--I LOVE THESE!!  I think I will make some holiday-theme wreaths for my house (summer, July 4, Halloween...) and I am picking out colors to make for myself for flowers.  The flower and headband above are my fave so far!  I think I am learning one of the hardest parts of owning a business is not keeping all the product--LOL!!  I  have all my available colors for tulle listed on my Facebook page for custom ordering for tutus, wreaths, or flowers :)
The website is a work in progess.  My husband is the master-mind for that one, and he is slowly learning the process of creating through the template I chose for the site.  I am still hoping for May21 to open, but I am sure I will have to ammend that at some point!  I will keep you all posted!!
Don't forget, Mother's Day is coming up FAST!!!--May 8 is just around the corner!  How about a custom made wreath---order one for your mom or suggest it to your family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment